One for the girls

My daughter sent me this today, I can't think why, but I thought the ladies on SFN might find it amusing.

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend to Husband and noticed a distinct slowdown in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend. In addition, Husband uninstalled many other valuable programmes, such as Romance and Personal Attention and then installed undesirable programs such as Rugby , Football, Sailing and Continuous TV. Conversation no longer runs, and Housecleaning simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

:-D

See what I mean! lol

Eh Sandra, whadya say?

This is a problem almost as bad as a virus. One of the programs husbands upload is Selective Deafness which means that Interfacing is much more difficult. If Conversation no longer runs it's probably because Grunting has overwritten it. Frequent updates need to be installed for Hygiene, Presentation and Language as previous versions have faltered after wedding vows. The Nagging program has always been a hit and miss affair and Inducements and/or Blackmail are probably preferable. If all else fails then it might be better to trade in for the latest more reliable model and install all desirable software immediately so there can be no doubt about what you expect.