Online English Teacher - How to connect with parents?

Hello

I am a fully qualified, experienced, English language teacher looking for new students to help learn online.

I teach all levels and ages, but I am most experienced with 4 - 18 year olds.

I have a flyer in French but need ideas for where to send it to advertise?

Does anyone have any thoughts on how I can connect with PARENTS in France as contacting schools hasn’t given any results yet!

Thank you so much for your time!

Mo Langford

Hello Mo, welcome to Survive France. May I suggest you remove your email address and phone number and suggest people send you a private message if they want to contact you. This is an open forum, open to anyone in the world and their computer bots. Unfortunately that means you are likely to pick up a lot of spam.
Good luck in your marketing.

If you are working with pupils in France you will probably have to pay French social contributions and taxes.
Contacting schools is unlikely to be productive since we don’t know who you are, objectively, and so we aren’t going to put pupils in touch with you. TEFL qualification can mean many different things and for you to be viewed favourably by the institution you would need to have diplomas France recognises, especially as you aren’t actually in France, judging by your telephone number. Sorry.

Are you doing this free or do you mean paying customers?

1 Like

Thank you!

Et de deux

1 Like