I am interested to know if anyone has had the same problem as I am encountering with my Livebox, I have a desktop working on Vista which works perfectly with the Livebox but I have bought a laptop which is working on Windows 7 and although it shows that connections are available with the livebox I cannot get it to connect. I have taken it to a friends house who uses a Neufbox and it connected straightaway. Would be grateful for any feedback or suggestions.
Try this with an Orange live box.
- type the WEP key into a word processing programme and then copy the word - this saves you typing it in every time.
- Find the network on your laptop and request to connect
- paste the wep into the initial box an the validation box
- then go to the livebox anfd press the button that looks like a transmitter mast
- wait 5 seconds
- then press your "connect to this network" on the laptop
this should sort it out. if not, let me know