Papernest?

In looking for information about water quality surveys for Sancerre, I came across an organization called Papernest, at https://www.services-eau-france.fr/sancerre-18300/

Has anyone heard of Papernest?

It states that “papernest est la société éditrice de services-eau-france.fr. Née en 2015, l’objectif de cette start-up est de faciliter les déménagements des particuliers en prenant en charge la résiliation et la souscription de tous leurs contrats de gaz, électricité, box internet, assurance ainsi que la redirection du courrier, sans frais, et en un seul coup de fil. papernest touche une commission auprès des fournisseurs, ce qui rend son service entièrement gratuit. Les contrats souscrits via papernest ont la même valeur légale et sont au même prix que ceux souscrits en passant directement par les fournisseurs. La différence ? Un gain de temps, pas de démarches, ni d’attentes au téléphone, ou de passage par les serveurs vocaux. papernest vous permet de tout régler en moins de 20 minutes. La start-up s’engage également à vous proposer les meilleures offres pour votre nouveau logement…”

“Papernest is the publisher of services-eau-france.fr. Born in 2015, the objective of this start-up is to facilitate private moves by taking charge of the termination and subscription of all their gas, electricity, internet box, insurance and mail redirection contracts, at no cost. , and in one phone call. papernest receives a commission from the suppliers, which makes its service completely free. The contracts subscribed via papernest have the same legal value and are at the same price as those subscribed by going directly through the suppliers. The difference ? Saving time, no steps, no waiting on the phone, or passing through the voice servers. Papernest allows you to settle everything in less than 20 minutes. The start-up is also committed to offering you the best deals for your new home.”

One provides a bank slip and new address …

I’d appreciate your thoughts.

My first thought is that there has been no Customer Review since 2016 on the link I clicked… but then I found more… so maybe it is genuine. I have not heard of it before…

Anyway… it will not be for you. You are not moving from home to home in France… so you don’t need to be co-ordinated with cut-off and connection dates etc.

This service is/was aimed at folk already having accounts with Suppliers…

1 Like