Paris Tragedy - chance for the GJ's to show respect

Can you prove what you’ve just said Brian?

2 Likes

Brian’s post has been flagged and he has been asked to edit it asap… :thinking:

1 Like

I’m having trouble opening the link to the Fund for the dead firemen… keeps saying Bad Gateway… try later… which I will do… seems they’ve had 105,000 euro promised already…

“Les pompiers de Paris ont lancé une cagnotte pour soutenir les familles des deux sapeurs-pompiers tués dans l’explosion. Dimanche après-midi, près de 105 000 euros avaient été versés.”

“While the Yellow Vests still attract popular support, there is little doubt they have been infiltrated by the far right.”

Hello Helen,
I have been trying to find the comment from “Luke from USA”; however, have been unable to do so. As an American, I am interested in exactly what he said. I would appreciate it if you could help me find the comment.

Thank you,
Nancy

1 Like

Hi Nancy…

Luke’s comments are in the video I posted…he’s been in Paris several times covering the protests live…

He was in Paris again last Saturday…(there was rumour that the yellow vests had called for a run on the banks)…he had just left the Airbnb to go cover the protest just as the explosion happened…he started filming/live-streaming and ran towards it…he was definitely in shock at the sight of the injured and dead and that was his initial impression…he doesn’t speak French and as the video unfolds his followers start letting him know that there are reports of a gas leak…