Part load removal from London to Languedoc

Hi all

We're planning our full time return back to L'herault, but having left with only a car full we need to come back with a part load (& one extra enfant). So can anyone recommend cheap movers for a part load? We have bunkbeds, 2 cots, 1 double mattress, 2x2mx1m sideboards, tv, 2 highchairs, a double buggy & a load of toys to bring back. No idea what that mounts up to in terms of cubic metres though :(

These people are good and not expensive. Husband and wife team, I've used them 4 times in the last 3 years. From 1 box to a full van load, and they even stored some of my stuff for me until all was ready to come down.

Miles

Dear Suzanne

From personal experience I can recommend Robinsons in Bristol (0117 980 5800 or, again from the UK, 0808 1493 590). They usually have many trucks going all over Europe so you should be lucky in finding one coming to your part of France. However moving stuff around Europe has a cost and a reliable company will charge the going rate. That said removals and trucking is Robinson’s business and they have been around for a long time and they are less expensive than some.

Best wishes

Ian Swan