Party or no party

should large groups gather together to celebrate

Like playing Russian roulette - with other people’s lives.

3 Likes

yes that is why I am not attending

3 Likes

I think it depends on the individual concerned and whether they are at a higher risk.

Sadly, they go on to spread it indiscriminately among the rest of the population.

2 Likes

That’s the issue you may be asymptomatic yourself,and at low risk but you could spread it to someone who isn’t

1 Like

We are going to be six for lunch tomorrow and I will be very careful because two are not our immediate neighbours.

Now off to a picnic, will probably be 14 of us maximum.

We went to a party last weekend. About 20-25 people. Everybody well spread out along big, big tables. We each brought our own plates and cutlery etc. . And one person would serve a dish, and then place it elsewhere with its serving spoon.

In general people were being very careful.

Those of you who are now meeting/eating together, how do you manage arriving/greeting/leaving/going to the loo?

Namaste/namaskar works well for me on arrival, but any gesture would do. Leaving is just spoken. And I have yet to need to use the toilet in someone else’s house…but have liquid soap, paper towels and a bottle of hand-gel in our house for visitors. I would guess my friends are doing similar.