Photgraphy Club in Civray

Calling all photography enthusiasts in the Northern Charente

We are about to launch a new photography club. Open to all regardless of experience or type of camera! We shall be based at La Grande Galleri in Civray (86). Great facility and superb café on the site. Date: October 17th, time: 11h00 - 16h00. Full details on poster below. This will be an exploratory meeting, so we can plan exactly what we want to do together. Do get in touch if you would like to know more;

look forward to meeting some of you;

Linda![](upload://AcpSYPPqRgF9Rw9rSUOdG6gemkr.jpg)

Hi Linda, just spotted this post. I live close to Civray during the warmer months (currently back in UK) and also enjoy photography. How successful was the first meeting? Is there a calendar for this year? I'd be interested in attending once I'm back in France.

Hi Linda

I shall be moving to the Civray area in a few months time so I won't be able to make this first meeting but I would be very keen to join as soon as I make it out there. Please keep me posted!

Thanks

Helen

Hey, that sounds like a great idea…And a fun way to meet people who share the same passion…is it open to people who can only make the odd meeting?..and maybe some online facility for people who can’t make it in person… good luck with this venture. KK