Photo challenge!

Don’t worry, “missing Leclerc” will soon wear off

Everywhere else is still good though :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Been thinking about getting a trail cam myself. Any recommendations?

Nice photo Mark

Not really, loads on Amazon. Depends on budget, think mine was about €80. Unless you spend hundreds, they are all very similar, night vision, i.r. flash, video etc

This is a wildcat taken at night

Got some of otters too - think I’ve posted them before somewhere, but can repost if anyone is interested

11 Likes

Definitely not hundreds. I’ll start doing a bit more research into it though. Thanks.

Checking out Father Ted’s Craggy Island

14 Likes

10 Likes

He does look familiar

Meat stall in Fes at Xmas and Medina Cats waiting patiently for their share.

5 Likes

Tête à camél anyone?

A few floral pics from my garden.

14 Likes

Yes I was amazed to see it at the front of the stall. On previous visits to Morocco I have always avoided that part of the Medina due to cruelty/smell issues but I was very impressed at the cleanliness in Fes - the paths were all swept clean and no disgusting sights. Donkeys were all well cared for too. It was my first visit in 10 years and good to see that welfare and food hygiene issues had been addressed. However be aware if you visit that many of the cheaper items on sale are from China not produced locally and it’s difficult to distinguish.

I was staying with the Vaucluse branch of the family and woke up early one morning, went for a walk and took this picture of Gordes with my phone. Dreamy…just how it was, no editing, no special effects - just Gordes.

16 Likes

All, I’m unsure how to post an image on here but here goes… ! Saint Malo last yearIMG_20180204_140358_646|500x500

Just click on the upload button

1 Like

Oh no! Not another Gone Goose! @Bill Morgan, can someone please remind us, my heart breaks :sob::broken_heart:

[Bob, Bill was a former SFN stalwart who had a relationship with a Duck/Goose of the kind that passeth yooman understanding, but said bird myseriously vamoosed, to great alarm and despondency. So did Cap’n Bill :thinking::cry:]

11 Likes

I admire anyone that can weld well

1 Like

Now you are just playing :wink:

1 Like

Gerald was the first goose that came to live here
He was my favourite because he was, despite being a few weeks old, already as cumudgeonly as myself.
I have 11 gooses & one of the males that has been named as “Horrible Bastard” broke G’s wing & caused an enormous swelling & subsequent septisemia (sp)…G was found dead in a quiet corner of the garden…HB has been told his fortune twice now…3 stikes & he risks being very much “out”

2 Likes