Photo challenge!

Winter view yesterday from the house

4 Likes

Today is the day, currently @anon87147852 has the lead with 13 fans of his virgin landscape, certainly a worthy contender, but has he done enough to seize the coveted title of ‘most liked photo of the week’? :wink: :framed_picture:

I’ll declare the winner at 5pm, upload your photos and cast your votes!

1 Like

I think Gerald the duck also deserves a ‘best in show’ rosette even if he hasn’t quite captured the votes…

1 Like

Neck and neck with @anon87147852 for the title!

1 Like

This weeks winners are @Codfanglers and @anon87147852 both with 13 likes each for these beauties! Well done lads! :grin:

6 Likes

Let’s go again…

Barrabus and Dexter this morning

8 Likes

We were just cruising along on our way to JFK in a 777 and began overtaking a company 747 - so Cap took a snap… :airplane::airplane::airplane: We beat them to the bar!

8 Likes

Well done gentlemen and Gerald :clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

Dickie and Nellie

7 Likes

View from a holiday rental in La Croix Valmer, lovely house, walk to the beach or village. Cafe Valmer in the village was laid back. Halcyon days :slight_smile: not been there for a couple of years now :frowning:

5 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

Sundown today with obligatory Border Collie…x :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The first time we saw our pup…love at first sight (he’s the one on the left)

IMG_0177

8 Likes

Just to wind up my father in law, as he thinks that I do sod all, I take photographs of my wife using a digger, baling hay, unloading lorries and using a road roller etc while building the sand school, just to reinforce his impression!

5 Likes

Son in law in a million.

3 Likes

My bike.

9 Likes

Kira. Asking me to hurry up i think.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Adorable…

1 Like