Photography Magazine

I think it will get confusing if we start introducing new names - I can't open albums within the existing Shutterbugs/Imagine albums, so they would be separate entities sitting next to each other and basically then just a duplicate.

where's these Likes?

SHUTTERBOX is great, why don't we have that as the Name for the ShutterBug's Gallery, I thought 'Shooting Gallery' for the ImagINe group....

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the message - so happy the kids are interested in this. I'm re-posting this because it got lost in a pile of links.

We are devoting two pages of the magazine to the young photographers now, one for the under 12s "ShutterBugs" and "ImagINe" for the talented 13 and overs.

The theme for this month is "Reflections" but do please feel free to upload any photographs your children would like, whether they relate to the theme or not. Please use the Picture icon, 2nd left on the message panel, to upload otherwise it will simply load as an attachment. The two best entries interpreting "Reflections" will win a Certificate of Excellence and be featured in the Magazine so it's worth it! I can also upload the entries - with your consent - to the SFN Darkroom Online (which please 'Like' if you do like it!).

I'm leaving the links in the reply below this.

If you have any questions at all please just message me. I'm usually around somewhere.

Have fun!

Valerie

SFN Darkroom Online

UPLOAD

Hi Sarah,

My message just got 'nuked' - agghh - so this is the short version! We are devoting two pages of the magazine to the young photographers now, one for the under 12s "ShutterBugs" and "ImagINe" for the talented 13 and overs.

The theme for this month is "Reflections" but do please feel free to upload any photographs your children would like, whether they relate to the theme or not. Please use the Picture icon, 2nd left on the message panel, to upload otherwise it will simply load as an attachment. The two best entries interpreting "Reflections" will win a Certificate of Excellence and be featured in the Magazine so it's worth it! I can also upload the entries - with your consent - to the SFN Darkroom Online (which please 'Like' if you do like it!).

I'm leaving the links at the top of this message because last time I inserted them in the right place, it removed all my text so not risking it.

If you have any questions at all please just message me. I'm usually around somewhere.

Have fun!

Valerie

My children are interested and suggest SHUTTERBOX

Only 3 more Likes needed on SFN Darkroom Online's Facebook page to hit the target - Please "Like"! When you see it, you definitely will.

SFN Darkroom Online

Wish I could give you more time on it. Let me know if you want me to do anything specific.

Suggested Themes Needed!

SFN Darkroom Online will be published shortly. We have retained a quality Gallery Area featuring many double Page Spreads of Photographers' work.

There are Two other Sections one for the Youngsters 'ShutterBugs' and for the Digital Generation 'ImagINe'

We hope for the latter, a sort of FREESTYLE section, that you will submit your Pics and suggestions for THEMES to set as Tasks...There is a full after launch Marketing Campaign ready to go. The Last Digi-Mag has seen 1200 page views, countess Tweets, Facebook likes etc etc.

One suggested theme is that of colour RED, YELLOW and so on..... see Red Collection

Trust me. I'm on the committee.

not those!

Yes. It's a Canon OES 500 innit? I have some pics you and Keith have taken, shall I upload them to the FaceBook Page?

you know what it is!

you have to Join this group. The Darkroom

What camera do you use?

are you a Member of the Darkroom? ( no it's for Photograhers not migraine sufferers )

I think you should have 3 titles. I'd love to upload some pictures.

you are so supportive Michelle. Thank you..

good idea

ANNOUNCEMENT

The concept of the Mag, namely to be a Photography Version of the ArtVillage Online Publication, which is a Studio Book style Showcase exhibiting the Quality of our fine artists.

Through natural evolution, and development the SFN Darkroom Online Periodical seems to have evolved from that.

In that it now clearly has 3 defined sections.

The Gallery area Double Page spreads of Photographer's work

ShutterBugs: A Four Page section expressly for the under 12s

ImagINe: Our 4 page Pull out for the Smart Phone Generation.

I wonder if any has any thoughts on 3 separate publications? no more work. Comments?