Photography Weekend

(Catharine Higginson) #1

If you’d be interested in attending a photography weekend, please register your interest here. It would be helpful if you can specify which areas you’d be prepared to travel to. Thanks!

(Brian Clark) #2

Sorry but location is nearly 9 hours drive away for me! Please take my name off the list of those interested.

(Andy McNee) #3

i may as well add the dates i am available, from the 28th Feb until 16th April and anytime between Easter weekend and the 24th May.

(Lesley Sharp) #4

Feet have hardly touched the ground since arriving here 10 days ago, but happy to join you all in Angouleme which is reasonably commutable for me. Can’t do 23 to 1 May (Easter - Mayday hols) but any other time is good. Linda, want to share a car?

(Stuart Wilson) #5

I quite fancy this even if it’s just to listen and learn. 3 and a half hours for me but if it’s for a couple of days then fine.

(Linda Shepherd) #6

Well volunteered Johnny, and thank you. Angouleme is fine for me too, and sounds ok for most who have posted so far.
I suspect with concrete dates, and an indication of any likely costs, people will make a firm commitment if they can attend.

(Linda Shepherd) #7

April / May as potential months for this weekend have been mooted on the original postings.
Generally a good period for me apart from 24th April, which of course is Easter; 7th/ 8th and 18th -21st May. Hope that’s a start.

(Linda Shepherd) #8

That sounds good to me. Let’s kick around some dates so we can check diaries. I know I’m retired, but somehow I am busier than ever i was at work, and the days fly by so quickly…

(Gill Edgerley) #9

Interested in this, based in Saumur area Loire. Ok for a three hour drive.

(Brian Clark) #10

I am interested.

(Ron Fox) #11

Most interested, usually find myself either in Paris or normandy.

(Andy McNee) #12

Angouleme is about 4 hrs from me, but would make the trip if there was enough interest.

(Linda Shepherd) #13

Would really apreciate such an opportunity. Anywhere within the Charente would be great. Am an hour away from Angouleme and Poitiers and Limoges. Lived on border of three departments.