Pinterest help

Hi folks, I posted a question in General Discussion under the heading of "Pinterest - a couple of questions for you experts" about Pinterest yesterday, but I suppose I should have posted it here...

My posting was this:

I'm just about to set up a pinterest account and am researching one or two things before doing so - it seems the name is all-important. I want to use it for my business so think that my business name might be best rather than my own name. I've also found out that there is now a registration at the outset or you change it to a businss account later if you already have an account. as a business if you wish - it seems to be free but does anyone know if there is a charge. Is it best to go along this route (business reg) rather than a personal account with the business name?

Thanks James. Perhaps it might be best to set up a personal account for now then.....

Pinterest is currently free Vanessa but it looks like they are moving towards a paid model for business, early days yet though. More on that here http://news.yahoo.com/pinterest-separates-personal-business-accounts-174600810--finance.html