Planning - changes to specification

Hi Rob - it was the taxe d’aménagement. Payable in 2 instalments. We paid half a year after the Permis was granted and then the other the year after … a lot of cash😳

wow - we didnt do that…or not as far as i know…we had an architect at that time…so maybe i missed the bill - there were many, which is why we dont have one anymore !
good luck with the build - just taken me 7 months to get a tiler…but its the French way im learning.

Be careful. Do you think that the French City-halls do not know this ruse? (I’ll bet there’s a time-limit associated to any agreement that you “think” you have.)

And if they do “come back at you”, there will be a fine to pay. It just aint worth the effort to screw-around with the City-Hall in France. The French have “been there and done that” - so they avoid the confrontation that is useless, tiresome and a great waste of time.

The French have learned to pay whatever is due to avoid a legal seizure of the property. You’re playing with fire … !

I’ve never seen so many quotation marks in such a short comment :rofl:

Where might this be?

No it’s not illegal… I started within the 3 years and submitted the site opening form at the Mairie

1 Like