I wonder if anyone can help me?

In the Uk if someone is accidently poisoned you can call the Poison Control Centre for advice on nwhat action to take before calling for medical help. Does anyone know if there is the same system in France?


Start here http://www.centres-antipoison.net/

Your local telephone directory almost certainly indicates the centre that covers your area. You may also find it in your local newspaper under "services de garde" (on call) alongside doctors, dentists, vets, chemists and so on.

Or just dial 15 (999 equivalent for medical emergencies) and they will deal with it.

Hi Karin,

The only thing I know is that in France all Pharmacists are trained to advise on poisonous mushrooms, may be worth a try?