Pose Longue

Oh..........and wet feet.

White balance correction in PS!! I bought some cheap Chinese imitations, although I wasn't aware at the tie :( and all the shots turn out like a blue haze. Which ones do you have?

Super Smooth Stu!

Have some ND filters but can't get the results as yours. What's the secret?

ha ha...don't start with the it's not Art Stuff!!!! If you say it is, it is... if you say it isn't, and I say it is..it is...you can fool some of the people, some of the time...and a few of the....

Do you want a logo?

Thanks Ron and thanks for the Stu-ART, can I use that for my site do you thik? It's not really ART is it?

Lovely... almost other worldly Stuart.....sorry... Stu-ART

ugger nearly bought some 'filters' today in Bèziers. My ex partner Terry Mathews has Kenko as a client!! Cokin, I remember from analogue days...I will research...Thanks Stu!

Most of my stuff from Amazon. Don't buy the cheap rings. Get the Kenko version, good quality. 68mm rings and have all the connections. The above photos were just suplied lens with "Cokin" ND filters.

Do hope so Stuart.... Need to read the Manual!!!

any idea where to source those 'extra close' up rings for changeable lenses?

In a word................................................YES. Anyway to a man of your artistic talents it will be a doddle.

Stuuuuart! that is Gorg!

would I ( tell me the truth! ) be able to do something that good with me new Canon EOS 1100 D?

Ron

And another on my way home from work..........