Pretty fall (Autumn) photos anyone?

Beautiful meghann…have you tried Etsy…??? xxx

1 Like

Yes, i just set up an acct… TatieCognacsBoutique

1 Like

Wishing you the best…my daughters love Etsy…there’s another one they use as well…I forget at the minute what it’s called…I’ll find out for you…:heart:

Me too and Pinterest for creative ideas!!! Thank you Helen for your suggestions! :maple_leaf::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

As the early morning mists were lifting from the sloping vineyards in Loupiac on Sunday morning.

4 Likes

Autumn is the time when our evergreen clematis bursts into flower. These pale yellow flowers last all through the winter and their tassels/seed-heads are also pretty in springtime…

The hot summers tend to burn the foliage… but, so far, this has never affected the prolific flowering…

P1110829

7 Likes

Yesterday the canal Lateral at Hure in all it’s Autumn glory bathed in warm ‘Ete Indien’ sunshine.
Attachment-1%20(7) _

5 Likes

After much study and scrutiny and spore testing…I ate my first parasol mushroom for tea tonight…kept it simple just fried in butter…delicious…x :slight_smile:

Have quite a few more…but will leave some of them so they come up next year too… x :slight_smile:

Truly beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you - You’ve probably guessed l love photographing the Canal, it describes the seasonal change perfectly; Here’s another one l really like.

9 Likes

Really love you take time to capture the seasons! Very beautiful and nature is just so healing! :maple_leaf::leaves::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

The colours are incredible particularly in the vineyards and surrounds. We were surprised to see these beautiful flowers last week, they look like crocus.

4 Likes

Keep taking photos!! They are beautiful!

2 Likes

Under the snow this morning I have Campenella, Fuschia and Primroses all in bloom. Will try to get a photo when the weather allows ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fall in NY, NY.
IMG_0089-1

5 Likes

Love the colors!:maple_leaf:

1 Like

Colchique, aurumn crocus, very poisonous. They get a drug to treat gout out of them though, colchicine :relaxed:

1 Like

Driving home from Germany yesterday

sorry about the witch on the left, but it was Hallowe’en :grin:

2 Likes

My backyard

3 Likes

The sun is out and shining on my garden :slight_smile:

9 Likes