ok, let's get the laughing over with - I bought a computer on french ebay.
Anyway, it has not arrived and the communications with the seller are far from positive !
My Ebay account is a .co.uk but I bought the computer from the .fr site.
when I contected Ebay about the problem, I got this reply :
As a buyer, you can open an item not received case with eBay Money Back Guarantee when all of the below are true:
1. You are not suspended at the time of the purchase.
2. You completed the sale on eBay.com, eBay.co.uk or eBay.de.
3. You opened the case within 30 days of the item's delivery date / estimated delivery date.
4. You paid with PayPal.
5. The item is not excluded from eBay Money Back Guarantee based on its category (like Motors or Real Estate).
6. You did not alter/repair the item (if you are claiming the item was faulty or broken).
7. You have not initiated another resolution process (like with your bank or credit card company).
Number 2 is the clincher here.
Anyone any experience on how best to proceed ?