Proud to be British ? You might be slightly less so after reading this article

I cannot believe this article (see link):

My pride in being a subject of her Britannic Majesty remains perfectly intact in the face of some of the less than helpful comments I often have to put up with from French colleagues and friends about the Old Country. It is often the British themselves that can make me cringe, and worse, that shit-for-brains government that make me want to howl, as in this case.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9514323/July-7-survivor-faces-deportation-from-Britain.html

Maybe if his name was Zola Budd and he could run with no shoes on, he’d have a better chance!

Actually, and the Torygraph said something about this last year, the heavies at the airports are mostly Eastern Europeans who do not speak English and the company contracted had some connection with a recent sporting event... Familiar or?

There are about 100,000 “Anglo Indians” living still in India, dating back to the days of the Raj. The UK might like India to send them over there, eh? It’s all a pile of pony! What harm or detriment is this bloke to the UK? Yet Britain will happily spend thousands housing foreign criminals in jail! It’d be laughable if it wasn’t so sad.

You couldn't make it up. Another example of the incompetence of the Border Agency. It appears to have no mechanism for making judgements other than those which derive from following the rules to the letter. Then they employ a load of thugs to throw their victim out of the country.

The word injustice does not describe what is being done to Tulloch or the other man named toward the end of the article and no doubt several hundred others. I cringe when I read these things.

How can they get it so wrong!

It's is purely wrong what they are doing to this man.