Queen under medical supervision

I hope they also stuck to tradition and put a notice on the gates for all those who don’t use facebook or twitter.

At least it sounds as if she had a quick and peaceful death in her own home.Can’t ask for much more at 96.

4 Likes

RIP Queen Elizabeth
I mourn your passing as I hope others do with reverence.

4 Likes

They seemed to cut away from the pictures at Buckingham Palace as the crowd moved forward and someone was coming towards the gate so I think a notice was being put up.

I forgive your earlier comment and agree her death seemed to be peaceful and at her favourite home.

She has died

Yes, they showed it in more detail shortly afterwards. I wasn’t aware that that’s the process but I quite like it.

Interestingly, it was announced at exactly the same time (18:30:23) to social media as it was to the Press Association. That says a lot about the importance of social media platforms.

They did.

I wish Hugh Edwards would follow her.

Justin Welby said it best -

“May she rest in peace and rise in glory”

3 Likes

Sad news and a gentle reminder of mortality. Someone who’s always been there through most people’s lives and amazing to have lived in the public eye for so long and having to witness and deal with all the chaos that she did.

1 Like

Obnoxious post and not even spelled right

2 Likes

Thats how little I care, so patronising its nauseating,

1 Like

I hesitate to think that’s racist against the Welsh !!!

I come from welsh stock so I doubt it!

If you look at the photo of her and Liz Truss on Tuesday you can see the effort she must have gone to to do her duty. Looks like the canulas could just have been removed from her hand for this meeting. Not someone who has lost the will to live!

2 Likes

RIP :pray: :pray:

So should you not be proud of one of your highest profile kindsmen.

1 Like

What do you think from my first comment?

Quite so…in reality I’m no fan either

To be honest with you, to wish death on someone because you don’t like them on TV is pity full, at a time like this I was taught if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes