Quel Dommage

I will look into that. thanks.

Oh I hate bus travel! I did Copenhagen to London when I was 18 and was ready to chew my arm off by then end! Funny as I love being on the train.

We are all different and that is good,I would have loved that

It is so much cheaper by bus and I am not going to do the appalling drive I did last time.
I will wait until the Spring and the Covid situation might be a bit more resolved by then.

1 Like

I have no love for Blaenau, scruffy little place and I got a speeding fine there recently. 30mph zone goes on for far further than you would expect.
I thought Megabus did serve Aber but maybe not. But since one has to change at London Victoria I don’t see it matters how you get from Aber to London. Blabla bus doesn’t go from Aber either does i t?

Hi folks
The end of this story - plus quel dommage!
For 48 hours Ryanair was selling seats for £5. I bought return Stansted/Tours/Stansted and booked National Express Aber to Stansted
As times did not tally I booked 2 nights Stansted Premier Inn at - wait for it - £35 per night! I excitedly phoned my son in Aber only to be told it was too risky Covid wise in enclosed spaces such as coaches/planes so he had decided to stay safe in Aber where there have been only four deaths and those in care homes! I put down the phone in shock and disappointment. Today however I think he was right. What if he caught Covid :mask:coming or going back. Here’s hoping Covid - like Herpes - is not forever :mask:

To be fair I think that he is probably being very sensible

1 Like

Not so much him catching covid, as would most likely be nothing significant, but bringing it to you. Not a present you want to be given!

We had some friends staying from Paris and I was super cautious (without actually following them around with a disinfectant spray,)