Quick French check

Please could someone confirm that the phrase below is correct - I am not sure about ‘rejouis’ in particular. It is an acceptance to quite a flowery positive response to a request to visit a top wine producer that is not open to the general public and I need it to be as polite as possible…

Je vous remercie de votre réponse favorable. Je me réjouis de M. FRED réunion le jeudi 26 mai à 11h00 avec mes clients dans le nom de Gordon et Stark

It would be much appreciated if someone could help as I need to respond quite quickly!

Any timeTracy, enjoy your visit! x

That sounds absolutely perfect, thank you so much! My spoken French is absolutely fine but I struggle so much with the niceties of letter writing. I cope with emails but sometimes, you just have to do all the letter stuff in an email as well. I am so excited it is to visit Maison Drouhin in Burgundy!

L’heure du rendezvous me convient parfaitement et j’attends avec impatience le plaisir de faire la connaissance de Mr Fred avec mes clients Mr/Mme Gordon et Stark.

How does that sound?

Just that the time they have offered me is perfect and I look forward to meeting Mr Fred at that time!
Sorry about delay - school run time!

what are you wanting to say in the second sentence Tracy?