Recommend a source for hoses, fuel lines etc.?

I am lookibg fir a France, or EU, based supplier of itels line duel hose, breather pipes, flexible vaccuum pipe for a servo and straight through and tee connectors fir the same.

I used to get this from the UK but small quantities attract high charges, both for postage and import fees. Online searches reveal page upon page of auto-doc affiliated companies supplying vehicle specific pre-formed parts.
Where do you all the classic car repairers and restorers go for all your needs now?

Amazon or eBay usually.

I get that @Griffin36, but it is nice to have a one-stop shop. For example, APS in the UK would have 95% of what I might need, and eBay could fill in the rest.
A lot of the eBay sellers I find are UK based too, which exposes me to the import charges.

I will give you PM when I am going back to the UK, I had a garage and still have tons of that sort stuff left in a shipping container, I can then post it out to you when I get back here.

Sounds like a good offer!
I usually stay clear of the Brico sheds and work my way around the trade shops on industrial estates. Companies like Prolians have been really good.
Also found a good bearing suppliers just by idling a morning around the industrial parks