Recommendation please

Can anyone recommend a good accountant that understands uk and french tax. I live in the Gard.
Many thanks.

Bonjour Irena. We use SAREG ( for both our Gite business and our residency tax returns. They’re based in Les Gets in the Alps but we met them at a French Property Exhibition and we have never actually been to their offices so it shouldn’t matter that you’re in Gard. Might be worth a call. Bonne journée, Lynn

Thank you dear Lynn, much appreciated. We also run gite business. My husband is drom Albertville :blush: