Registering Motorbike on ANTS Website

I’m attempting to register OH’s motorbike (imported from UK) on the ANTS website but I’m not sure I am registering it in the right place as one of the papers you have to upload is a control technique that is less than 6 months old, as far as I understand bikes don’t have control techniques in France.

Any help would be great :slight_smile:

Which heading under “mon espace vehicule” have you selected?

Sorry Mark, I didn’t get a notification that there was a reply.

I’m using “Faire unw autre demande concernant un vehicule”