Residency Online Applications

Vannessa, a PDF is fine, this is from the site:

I need to photograph or scan the following documents, which are necessary in order to establish my residence permit
(Maximum size per document: 5 Mb – Authorized formats: pdf, jpg, jpeg, zip)

2 Likes

Thanks, Andrew. Or, as my old mum used to say, “When were you born and why?”

As I thought but didn’t want to be caught out by a lingo false friend or a very particular FR admin expression.

1 Like

Evening everyone, jumping in… this is a rather long thread, mind summing up what is the initial question and I’ll be glad to share my view on it?

Just want to say that I used the online system today to upgrade my CdS to a Residency Permit and also that of my American wife. The system worked well, was easy to follow, required little in the way of supporting documentation, was free of charge, and we received our confirmations of application by email a few hours later, together with an attestation of continuance of our right of residency.
All in all a hassle free experience with a system that works really well.

4 Likes

I did mine last night - took about 10 minutes, followed striaght on with hubby’s and his only took about 5 minutes.

My email was about 3 hours but weirdly dh’s (submitted no longer than 10 minutes later) took about 6 hours! It put it after midnight so I’m hoping it doesn’t make our appointments on different days!

Apparently if you’re in concubinage a mere attestation plus proof of vie commune suffices. So I think Gareth could possibly take that route if he’s living with his new GF or moves in fairly sharpish :slight_smile:

2 Likes