Revenue Declarations 2019 (for 2018)

I’ll check that one, Mandy… I’ve used a French link each year… but it seems to have gone walkabout… my computer does not always do as it is told…:rofl:

1 Like

Thank you Stella :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

It’s things like this Mandy that can have such impacts when we are already suffering.
Thinking of you and sending hugs and love … xx
I have to complete the form for mum, just can’t face doing it yet …

1 Like

I use the dates the money was paid into the French bank and the rate on that day.
Used to be able to get figures from the Impôts but they now say not ready yet so at least I have proof !

1 Like

My revenue comes via monthly pension from the UK and is converted to euros at whatever the commercial exchange rate is at the time of conversion: My tax office are happy for me to add those rates together, divide by twelve and reach the annual rate of exchange that l actually received. I have been doing this for many years and attach copies of the 12 relay transfers to my declaration.

https://www.insee.fr/fr/statistiques/2381462#tableau-Donnees
This gives a rate at the end of Dec 2018 as 0,8945 (reversed = 1.1179) which is an annualised rate and quite acceptable to the fisc

1 Like

Thanks Ann. I’ve put it away for the moment as well. Just need a few days… :kissing_heart::hugs:

Some of my revenue comes via monthly pension from the DWP UK… they pay in Euros… so I simply add those Euros together for that part of my Declaration.

@graham has the link I need… for the income which is paid in £ and stays in UK…

I must bookmark it and try not to lose it… for next year… :slightly_smiling_face:

Ours too Stella.
The UK OAP paid direct to our French Bank and the Govt ones to a UK account.
To make life simple, I have a spreadsheet maintained throughout the year recording each, the actual money achieved on transferring sterling to euro and then the fisc rate for any balance left at the end of the year.

1 Like

Gosh, you have a balance left at the end of the year ! Would you consider a donation to a worthy cause (me) ? :wink:

It’s not a big balance usually, but as I usually convert sterling to currency in £1000 blocks the two pensions paid in sterling amount to just over £100 more than that so a useful balance to carry over.

We’ve tiny sums that get paid each month in UK and stay there so that we can buy stuff for the family, hand out pocket money … etc etc…

I’ve just completed the on-line Declaration and feeling quite light-headed…:upside_down_face::hugs:

So I will not be holding my breath then :wink:

I have no idea what to do, my darling hubby died last year and I was told by the notaire I would receive two forms but to date I have only received one in joint names with the date of my husbands death. I am going to go to the Tresoire Publique to ask for help.

I received the same as you Margaret. It seems correct to me as it covers the whole year and is for both of you. As you say, your (and my) hubby’s death is already recorded.

The tax office is obviously the best place to go for help with the form or maybe the Assistante Sociale can help.

All the best Margaret, I know how hard this all is for you xxx

1 Like

Thank you Mandy for your kind words, yes it is very very difficult as I know you understand. x

1 Like

Hello Margaret

Today I received a second tax form in my name only.

I’ve now had a proper look at both the forms and in section A they both say the following:
Cette année, vous devez renseigner 2 déclarations correspondant à une situation avant et après décès.

This means:
This year, you must complete 2 declarations corresponding to your situation before and after death.

On my own form it also says in section A:
Vous êtes veuve depuis le 27/10/2018

This means:
You have been a widow since 27/10/2018.

This means that you will have to split your own income between the period before and after your husband’s death.

Hopefully you have received the same.

Take care xx

1 Like

Another upsetting task for you Mandy…never seem to end do they ?

Thinking of you … xx

1 Like

Yes Ann, it was a bit of a shock to see the word veuve as I’ve not seen myself referred to as this before. I’ve had to tick the “widow” box a few times on forms in the UK, that took a few deep breaths. I still feel married :cry:

2 Likes

Well you are still married in your heart Mandy as your beloved husband will always be with you in your thoughts.
It’s horrible having to ‘tick a box’ but I suppose we all have to be’ labelled’ ! :frowning_face:

2 Likes