Royal Wedding - It's all over and everyone had a fabulous time

and another thing… is the photo the wrong way round or is that car LHD?

1 Like

I just got up (it is Sunday) so am a bit slow on the uptake but am I right in thinking that Jag was a LHD vehicle, unless the video was reversed, ‘cos when Harry open the door for his wife, I thought she was going to drive, and I hoped her skirt wouldn’ t get tangled in the pedal, and wasn’t it a bit risky to venture on to the Queen’s Highway with a new lady driver seated in a disadvantagous position after a very tiring day, not to mention a drop of bubbly… :thinking:

1 Like

Unless of course you work for SNCF…or Air France…or EDF…or GRDF…or …

And I only had less than half a flute of Domfront Poiré with my wife to toast the Happy Couple yesterday, so I don’t think my judgement is more than usually clouded… :dizzy_face::upside_down_face:

:crazy_face: at first glance… I thought the same… got to be a photo the wrong way round… but NO… being a Concept Car… it’s quite possible that a LHD was transformed… as most of the world drives on the right… :zipper_mouth_face: I think it was probably more important to the couple… that the car be Electric (and a great British icon) than which side the wheel was on…

Now then Graham… the full link clearly shows the car being driven on the LHS with himself at the wheel… on the LHS… :hugs: but I did watch it twice to be sure, myself… :relaxed::relaxed: was so sure I was seeing things… :roll_eyes::grin:

2 Likes

… and I must get in before@HP_WagtasticVacation does, that just like the Royal Roller that is scrapped when the ashtrays are full, when the Jag dies after 170 miles… :joy:

… only joking Harry… :roll_eyes::crossed_fingers::yum:

Tres odd…

Is that an indication that he's about to be shipped off to foreign parts where they drive LHD? Odd choice for someone 'so English'.

:thinking::yum::wink::grin: If I had been offered that lovely car… I would have jumped at the chance… (and I actually hate driving LHD cars)… but for the short journey, such as yesterday… I would have gritted my teeth and borne it… for the sheer thrill of it… a First for the E-type… good to see that electricity is certainly making headway…:heart_eyes:

Harry free opinions are for Survive France and just for that i will pass by what you have published. I will give my opinion on this wonderful wedding later on when i have finished making my wedding album Harry and Meghan.i am sure my grand children will look at it one day. Cheer up Harry be a sport it is not the end of the world

My dark imaginings see the LHD vehicle in bleu clair as an omen that a French bride has already been earmarked for little George and the Brits will have to pull their forelock to a Bourbon monarch à few decades down the track. It"s all in the “secret message” signalled in the choice of car, and the Givenchy dress.

Believe me, it’s all there in Nostradamus. And on Wikipedia (citation needed) :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Surely not Peter.

Hasn't history taught them anything after little George's father's mother was 'chosen' for his dad?
1 Like

well by commenting you made your opinion clear, as I said after Diana and their treatment of her I lost all respect for them and while harry and william are increasing popularity.

Would cheer up if I could but sitting in a hospital room with my dad dying next to me is not something I feel like being cheery about.

My opinion on the majority of the royal family will never change.

yes of course Harry i am sorry for your father,take care, and i wish you peace and forgiveness

A pensive Harry…

harry

4 Likes

Me too, Harry, sorry to be flippant when you’re supporting your Dad, and I know you aren"t one to be offended,and pretty sure your Dad would take a similar view. It’s a sad situation, but your Dad won’t want you to be miserable for him, and if he knew you could still have a chuckle he would be relieved and easier in his mind as he gets on with the business in hand, which is gracefully letting go of his portion, his life, and of you in this ‘mortal coil’. It will help not to paint his passing in dreary colours, more 'à la prochaine" than “Adieu”?

Hope you are taking time out from your vigil to take a bite to eat, an occasional snifter, a cuddle with your dogs, and a peek at what your pals have to to argue the toss about on SFN… :scream:

1 Like

I hope that you have told others to post another thread about not gushing and fawning over the monarchy.Oh not the case is it, must be the “you don’t post much so I can say what I like to you” the clique rules.

1 Like

I am in the UK at te hospice.

Yes even in dying my dads humour is just as good as it always is just surrounded by pain.

We rotate visitors so I get out every third hour for half an ohur to allow for others to pop in and see him. (thats when i normally reply)

My dad spend the day yesterday none too happy at every station covering ze wedding so made up his own words with the volume off much to the humour of everyone around.

hes looking forward to death and the big worm banquet as he calls it.

Back onto royals though as I said i hope that william and harry can keep increasing the popularit of the family but like a great many people I feel that after dianna nothing was the same and there are way too many of the family who do not give a rats bottom about the rest of the country and never will.

ersonally wish the same backers of the wedding could back the same amount of money into homelessness and poverty families. sadly that will not happen.

Wishing you all a great rest of a Sunday afternoon.

1 Like