Ryan Air after Brexit

Fair enough… obviously the Shareholders are not particularly alarmed at the possibility of those of their number who are UK investors … NOT being able to vote in future…

Thanks for explaining… :relaxed::relaxed:

Caen, I suspect. We drive past it on the way down from Ouistreham.

2 Likes

Only fly to Greece with Aegean from Toulouse, so would not bother us if Ryan Air stopped flying tomorrow.

We used Limoges airport many, many years ago… I seem to remember it was a tent… :roll_eyes::wink::open_mouth:

I flew Birmingham to Bergerac with FlyBe - I loved it, smaller propeller plane just 4 across (2+2), and it was so quiet in the cabin I had a great discussion with the passenger next to me who was unknown to me.

The same issue faces Easyjet and I guess IAG (BA) shareholders. Brexit is having all sorts of unexpected repercussions.

I mean the chaps you dislike will be grounded. Trapped, in effect, in the UK.

Now Flybe, that’s what you call a civilised airline not cheap but knows how to treat customers. use it regular flying from Bergerac to Southampton, will be about 12 flights this year on that route.

Limoges airport was very smart and modern when we flew in and out this Summer Stella. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ha ha… as I said… it was a long time ago… they have increased their usage so much that they have needed to put up new building in more recent years…

Staff remain very pleasant and helpful (even the gendarmes :wink:)

Turkey is very cheap now, or will the planes not be allowed to fly in European airspace to get there.

Well, if it’s a no deal exit then I think UK aircraft will be excluded from EU airspace. Normally it’s the French ATCs that do that but after Brexit it’ll be regulations and cross certifications.

Looks like Blackpool then, had great times there back in the 70s, could it make a come back.:beers:

Mmm. (slightly tongue in cheek but… ) this could give me the perfect excuse… Sorry can’t come to the UK… no flights… :wink::roll_eyes::thinking::hugs:

1 Like

Hmmmm particularly when you book your ticket just 3 hours before the flight!

1 Like

You are a tease, David! :clown_face:

Some years ago… I made my first visit to IKEA … that was in the UK… our daughter insisted… :open_mouth::roll_eyes::zipper_mouth_face:

Since that traumatic visit, I have suffered lasting damage to my nerves and have not been near an IKEA since… in any country… :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::roll_eyes::relaxed::relaxed:

I understand that many folk are immune to IKEA attacks… and suffer no damage through visiting/shopping… etc etc… :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Father in law passed away back in August, bless him 97 years old so we had to go back to say goodbye to the old guy. cost us over £700 return for both of us with not much notice, but the wife did not fancy the cheaper alternatives under the circumstances, but it was a journey without anymore added stress.

1 Like

My little bro’ had the decency to linger into September when the flights are more affordable… :wink:

3 Likes

No teasing involved, I misread your post, I suppose frites was a clue. I know that the airport district in Southend has been developed a fair bit for 2012 and beyond and I thought that you meant that there was a new IKEA that end. It never occurred to me that it would be in France.