S1-what happens next?

We already have a CV and have had for 5 years or so. About 4 weeks ago we presented my husbands S1 with all the paperwork. So my question is-what happens now? The lady in the CPAM office said everything was in order and we’d presented all the correct paperwork. According to the Ameli website we still have a valid attestation. So will we see any change or receive any communication in regard to this change of circumstance or do things go on pretty seamlessly? Main concern is that my husband is due to start immunotherapy after having skin cancer ( all of which is covered 100% I know) and this is due to last for 1 year. Don’t want any hiccups.

For us it was seamless. We never received any confirmation, so we just stopped paying cotisations, and a while later updated our CVs when were were in the chemists and that was it.

Ok thanks for that. Would a month be long enough to now update our CV’s do you think?

I think we did it a few times in the first few months just to be on the safe side…basically every time we went past a borne we did it as only take seconds.