ScrewPak 2013 Real Deals

I am a big fan of ScrewPak and have used them regularly over the past couple of years when renovating the house or working on one of my pallet projects! Their prices are very competitive and delivery reasonable too. In fact, delivery is only €8.95 on orders up to €200 and free delivery on orders over €200 so it's worth stocking up on screws, drill bits, blades and other consumables whilst you are placing your order.

If you wan't to get hold of the 12 page full colour leaflet packed with gift ideas that you can leave lying around the house click here!

View all Real Deals on one page, click here.

The 2013 Real Deals For You campaign is now live! Make sure you don't miss out on some of the biggest discounts you'll ever see on the brands you trust and use.

There are some outstanding offers from Stanley, Bahco, Faithfull, DeWalt, Irwin, Roughneck, Black & Decker, Vise-Grip, Karcher, LED Lenser, Einhell, Kidde, Lighthouse, Wera, Telesteps, Gerber, Milwaukee, and Duracell, to name but a few!

ScrewPak have a number of products that have been exclusively launched via this promotion from Faithfull, Telesteps, Stanley, Wera, Roughneck, as well as some ground breaking innovative items from the likes of C. H. Hanson, Einhell and Telesteps.

There's also a really clever 'Bear Grylls' piece of kit from Gerber. It even comes with a genuine 'Bear Grylls' survival guide!

If you have any questions or queries fell free to ask in the comments below and Tony from ScrewPak will get back to you.

Don't hang about, place your order now!

Screwfix deliver to France free on orders over £100

Thanks Tony.

I think I should be OK if I drill symmetrically. Anyway thanks for your honest reply.

Hi Stuart,

Sorry we can supply most machines but not the ones with index holes. I would not recommend drilling them either as it could affect the balance of the blade. Sorry!

Cheers

Tony

Hi Tony. It's a hammer machine, not that popular in france. Bought it in Milton Keynes in '97.

I was looking to buy 10" (254) blades or even bigger if you have them. The machine will goo to 315mm dia.

I don't buy that many so don't get too excited ;)

Hi Stuart,

Can you let me know what table you have and the size of the blade please?

Cheers

Tony

Hi Stuart,

I will check that out for you and be back to you shortly.

Cheers

Tony

Too many goodies :D

A question about the saw blades. I have a table saw but the blades require index holes for two pins. Are the blades available with these index holes or do you think it would be be possible to drill the holes in using an old blade as reference.

Oh and on a lighter note, can I have the red bowler if I order the head torch ;)

Good luck with the Christmas deals.