Selling Houses in France - Expertise reports

Good Morning.

Feel sure this subject must have been covered before, but I can't find it.

Could anyone please advise which survey reports must be undertaken before selling/advertising ones house in France?

I understand that the DPE (Energy report) is compulsory - but what else needs to be undertaken?

And finally...what is the approximate cost of these reports?

Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks