Selling U.K. Registered van in France

I wish you’d stop carping on about it.:grinning:

1 Like

Tim, I thought you’d been firmly put in your plaice. :rofl:
(Only coddin’…)

As I’m a relative newbie to SF you’d think David would have let me off the hook.

Time to head back into port perhaps Tim?

prefer to head in for a whiskey myself

Did I write, in for a Port? Surely that’s quite different.

I reckon, we can pick the bones out of this fishy tale and call it landed…hook, wine and sinker :wink:

1 Like

That’s exactly why I suggested that it was time to head in.

update the buyer came back onto me and said she had been to prefecture who told her the van must be regd in France first she asked if I could do this checked online at price of doing it and it’s over 300€ I contacted her to tell her this and she asked if she could still have the van for 800€ I said to her it is not worth me selling as I will be out of pocket as its cost me more than 800€ so far I now have the aggro of trying to find someone somewhere with access to this sodding Ants system.
Oh my cod

I’m trying to come back with a whale of an answer, but I’m running out of bream :heart_eyes:

You should get trout more

1 Like

good grief… all fishy jokes aside… we must be able to help you… surely…this needs to be sorted, fast… otherwise it will be another CT to pay for…

I’m going to go round to the Mairie in a bit to see if they can help me

Good luck…the Secrétaire has aged 60 years since the link was put into our Mairie… :sunglasses:

let us know… :blush:

Can the Mairie actually help with it then?

I don’t really think it’s within their remit, but no reason why you cant ask for some help. They can maybe point you in the right direction.

Frankly, the Secretaire has had so many problems with the system since it first started… that she has stepped back. She is over-worked as it is.

It is not within her remit. However, she started trying to help folk, but found it was taking too much time.

The computer has been put in specifically for individuals to do the “stuff” themselves. You do need to be able to use a computer… and French is an advantage. The keyboard is not the UK qwerty keyboard, so watch out.

It’s not the computer I need it’s someone with access to the france connect system all I want to do is pay for the registration

At the Mairie, you will have to produce all the information that you would have been asked for on your home computer…when you tried to log-on…
but they may be able to point you in the direction of someone who already has the connection … and they can do it on your behalf… if you sign a Mandat.

seems the OP subject is not finished his fishing expedition,

Home you manage to reel in the person you need @Dets and you manage to catch the buyer before they slip the hook