Setting up and registering my Gite

Hello, so I am going through the registration process for my gite and I have been asked these questions;
Have you made a declaration of unseizability of property other than the principal residence?
Have you made a declaration of unseizability of property other than the principal residence?

Please can someone explain what this means. I think someone else posted the same question recently but I cant find it.

thank you.

ANgela

Who are you registering with and what is the french version please? I certainly never had that phrase that I can recall!

I am registering with the Guichet- Enterprises.fr. They are two questions required for the file

regards

Angela

sorry the French version is: Avez-vous effectué une renonciation à l’insaisissabilité de droit de la résidence principale ?

Oui
Non

Avez-vous effectué une déclaration d’insaisissabilité d’un bien foncier autre que la résidence principale?

Oui

Ok, so you are creating a proper professional business, so can’t really help. But that phrase relates to the loi Macron which means that your principal home can’t be seized by the bailiffs if your business fails. And you can demand that that covers your other assets too, so they are asking whether you have done so.

We only have one gîte, so went down the louer meublée non-professional route. Which basically required registering at the Marie, with this form

https://www.formulaires.modernisation.gouv.fr/gf/cerfa_14004.do

And registering for the Siren/siret number here

Hello Thank You, I only have one Gite so I will complete this form. Thank you for your help,

kind regards

Angela