SF Site Banner

@james
Has something changed on the website?
The banner, by default, seems to be bigger than normal and when scrolling down it flips to its normal size but the items scrolling behind it are visible.
I’m using FF v82 on Ubuntu. The same also occurs on Chromium.

and after scrolling the list down… you can pick out the corruption behind (note the red part of gnome-shell-screenshot-OMUPT0

Me too (firefox)

1 Like

And me on safari,

1 Like

And me (same software as you Graham).

1 Like

Bagged any game?

2 Likes

I thought it was just me… it’s flickering and jumping as I scroll up/down … driving me nuts (well, nuttier than usual…)

1 Like

Yes it’s been jumpier than a kangaroo on steroids for a few days.

Same here flickering and jumping up & down.

Mine has always been a problem…and covers up the top few lines when I write a new post so I have to guess type and edit later.

It’s doing the same on my laptop as well. Flickering and jumping about. Very annoying!
Izzy x

I always use my Samsung tablet for SF, using the Samsung browser. Mine was jumping around yesterday, but switched it off and back on and it’s fine now. Strange…

And I thought it was just me that had altered the settings. I have tried various things to change the presentation but no joy. So pleased it’s not just me but not pleased with the current look😬

1 Like

Something to look at, in lockdown :grinning:

I think my reluctance to flag the problem when it first started is a reflection on my school days.
When I didn’t understand something I wouldn’t put my hand in the air for fear of looking stupid.
Must do better!

2 Likes

@John_Hall
Must admit I first wondered if I had set something I shouldn’t have so checked a few things (on another PC which I know hadn’t been fiddled with) and that had the same result so was pretty confident it wasn’t something I had done… over to you @james :wink:

1 Like

This is very reassuring, I thought the flapping and juddering was my tablet dying on me.

I’m seeing the same thing, I haven’t changed anything so I suppose there’s some issue with an upgrade. I’ll look in to it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OK should be fixed now, please let me know if it’s not!

Thanks everyone for highlighting the issue

3 Likes

@james fixed!
Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks James all good here now. But what ungodly hour were you up this morning??? :woozy_face: :yum: :yum:

1 Like