SFN Christmas do

Sounds great, will post off for 2 places tomorrow x

Sorry we won't be able to make it but SUCH a good offer! & well done all involved for putting it all together - we look forward to the photies ;-) Party hats obligatoire non ?!

Too far for me ...sniff..sniff

I can only confirm places once cheques and choices are received - sorry but this is the fairest way.

ONLY 50!!!! And I thought that it was going to be an intimate gathering. That's more like a banquet!! I'll never be able to remember all of the names. I did mention it to Catharine, but if anyone wants a lift from Bayonne then I will be glad to provide same.

Yes please. Could you put me down for 2 places. Will forward chq to you when I get back to France end of nxt week if that is ok?

Please put us down for 2 places, cheque in the post tomorrow!!

I will try and answer all questions - sorry, I do not have a Paypal account so it has to be French cheque or cash. All are welcome, singles, couples, families but we only have 50 places so it really is first come, first served. Venue is in Mouhous just north of Pau and accommodation is available if booked in advance. Catharine has given the link. We are really looking forward to it and to meeting up with everyone.

Linda and Peter

Still places left Mary - please send cheques direct to Linda who will confirm your booking. Thanks!

Sorry Linda/Catharine, Just toggled down and saw the details on the menu, cost and venue. Yes, very interested in coming. If there is a place for me, please confirm and will send a check tomorrow. Thanks a lot.

Hi Everyone! Live in Pau and really would love to attend the event. Is there a place for one? Or possibly two? Count me in if possible. Thanks :)

Hi Catharine, Please reserve 2 places for us. We are away from home at the moment - in rainy Provence, but will send the cheque and menu choices as soon as we are home - hopefully early next week. Looking forward to it. Carol & Eric

Hi Linda - I have just sent my cheque to you for xmas lunch, how many places are there?

Hi Sandy - sorry do not have the facility to pay in English cheques. Can you send deposit in cash "disguised" in a card? Linda

Great early response. We are strictly limited to numbers so hurry, hurry! This is a wonderful opportunity to meet lots of SFN members we may only have "spoken" to on the SFN webiste. Look forward to receiving you choices and cheques.

Link to the venue location

Sounds wonderful, but unfortunately we'll be in the UK on 4th December. Have a jolly party, all!

Put me down for 1 please Catharine. Cheque is in the post as they say. Happy to offer anyone a lift in my car from Bayonne if they contact me roy.harwood@wanadoo.fr

2 places for me please. Cheque in post

I wish I could, but won't be back until 23rd Dec, Catharine. Hopefully next year.... :o)