SFN Christmas do

We will be there! 2 places please. Cheque in post along with menu today. Thanks. x

YES YES YES

Hi Catharine , please book me one place .

I might have missed the info , but where is the venue please

I will send on cheque etc as advised , but would like to know if it is close enough to home to "risk" a drive back

Ok folks.....drum roll.....here are all the details. Places are strictly limited so book early to avoid disappointment!

MENU FOR SFN CHRISTMAS LUNCH

12.00 FOR 1pm ON

SUNDAY 4TH DECEMBER 2011

WELCOME

Glass of Bucks Fizz or Orange Juice
Selection of “nibbles”

STARTERS

Smoked mackerel paté
OR
Ensalada tres colores (V)
(avocado, mozzarella, onion
with dressing)
OR
Tomato and red pepper soup (V)

---oOo---

MAIN COURSES

Roast pork with Yorkshire pudding and apple sauce
OR
Tarragon chicken casserole
OR
Spicey bean loaf (V)
OR
Vegetable lasagne (V)

All above served with roast potatoes and season vegetables

CHEESE COURSE

French cheese with salad leaves

DESSERT

Christmas pudding
OR
Apple tart (V)

Above served with cream and/or ice cream

COFFEE

PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN WINE/SOFT DRINKS ETC.

Price will be €29.50 per adult, €12.50 for children under 12.
Places are limited and bookings will be taken on a ‘first come’ basis.
Bookings must be made by Friday 18th November with your selection of dishes and deposit of €15 per head (for adults only).
Cheques should be made payable to LINDA PAILTHORPE and sent with your menu selection and a contact number/email address to:

Maison Laheuguere
423 Chemin de Monlong
64300 Baigts de Bearn

Overnight B&B accommodation is available for both the Saturday and the Sunday evening. Please contact Sandy Whitehead directly to book.

Definitely interested here.

Our home, Lahon is situated in the hamlet of Mouhous 20kms north of Pau. The new A65 peage is 10 minutes from us and travel times are 1.5 hours Bordeaux and Biarritz. 2 hours Toulouse. We have 10 bedrooms of varying capacity. Stay tuned to this station for more details next week.

Sounds good to me - either Saturday evening or Sunday lunch would be okay with us and it will be a great opportunity to meet some of the other members. Thanks for the invite. Carol & Eric

I'd be interested in coming along too, sat night or sun lunchtime both good.

I’m interested too :slight_smile:

Love to join in - would be the first "Christmas do" for me in over a decade! Please let me know when you fix a date/venue (I can even manage without accommodation if necessary - I live in Bayonne)

Definitely would be interested Catharine. Look forward to hearing further details asap. x

Room for one gooseberry????

Yes thank you Karen for that. I do believe you have mentioned it!

I would love to come but will be on a beach in Oz - don't think I've mentioned it before!!

I could combine the trip with some searching for antique woodstoves…I have to see how work goes in October/november first.

Suzanne and I would love to come as long as it lands on a day we have off together. Which day did you have in mind? Is it and evening do or lucnhtime?

Trust the family is well and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sounds a lovely idea but it's a bit far for us. Hope you have a great party.

Sounds good but, a little far to travel as I live in Gruissan. Good luck, having read responses from former events sounds as though you always have fun times.

Hi Catharine. Any definites yet? We would be a "strong maybe" if that exists.

It would be a bit far for us too. Anyone fancy A bit of a DO!? in the north dordogne and south Charente?

We would love to come, depending on dates.