SFN Events

Right folks, here are some dates for your diary. Please post in the appropriate thread if you fancy coming along and then we can keep you up to date with details and arrangements!

SFN trip to Emmaus in Pau on the 4th September - if you haven't heard of Emmaus, you can read all about it in this blog post - please also confirm your attendance here. It opens at 2pm and there is a coffee shop on site for afterwards.

South Aquitaine Business group - the first meeting of the autumn will be on TUESDAY 11th September - please note the change of date on this occasion from the usual Monday. We will be meeting chez Higginson - postcode is 40180 from 10 -12 followed by lunch for those that want to stay. Please confirm attendance here.

SFN lunch in Bordeaux - The last one was a huge success and this time we are holding it on a Friday which should make it easier for those with kids. The venue is yet to be confirmed. I'm not sure whether we should go back to the same place (which was excellent) or go with another of Nola's suggestions. Will go with a group consensus! The date is Friday 28th September. Please confirm attendance here. You can also see some photos from the last lunch here.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Hi Shirley - that is an excellent idea but we need someone local to Pezenas to organise as it is a bit far for me! Any volunteers?

Hi Kerry

We'll bear that in time for next time. This time we went for a non Wednesday weekday for those with kids at school so next time we will try and cater for those with 9-5 jobs!

Ok brilliant - you know you're always welcome here and in September we should still be able to get in the sea too....

You're welcome Catharine. By the way I dropped a clanger thinking that the lunch was on a Saturday. So it's probably a no go for us. However, we may see you sooner, depending on whether I can get the week commencing the Sat 15th Sep off. It's a big if, but will keep you up to speed ;)

Oops - thanks Stu!

Hi Catharine, When is the trip to Emmaus?

Hi Catharine,

I can't attend unfortunately. In terms of your restaurant, this may be useful. They quite often have very good deals on for groups. You may already know of it:

http://www.lafourchette.com/