SFN - Great Forum

I would like to say that this is turning out to be one of the most interesting forums I have seen in France - the reason being we can use our own names and do not have to hide behind a pseudo or avatar. We can advertise our professions and business and offer constructive critiscism without being deleted.

People on this forum appear to be genuine entrepreneurs who love France and realise the benefits of living in this country which exceed the administrative nightmare we sometimes encounter when living and working hear.

Good luck to SFN for the future and please never go down the road of AI !!!

It is. Thank you. When we went to look at the apartment, which was dark, dirty and without a kitchen, we said “Absolutely not”. Then they rolled up the blinds. You can accept a heck of a lot for a view like that. Sadly we only rent it.

Is that the view from your terrace! Beautiful!

bien sur!

Here we go. Camera Icon.

Ok did that, and choose file appeared, so have chosen 052 JPG again and I will press add reply again...

Yay! Thanks James! :slight_smile: I always get these wrong, I think I’m beginning to get a complex.

Jeni

The size is excellent now, but I think you may be clicking on the file icon, when you should choose the camera icon.

j

Ditto (or should that be ditteaux?) to what Graham said… SFN is definitely a cut above!

who’s muzzy??? sorry couldn’t resist

Oh dear, I’m off to rest my poor brain. That didn’t work either.

OK trying again. It’s my new camera. It’s fourteen mega pixels and of course it never occurred to me that it could gum up the works. Here we go…

Hi Jeni

Graham is right, the image you uploaded is very large.

James

Just hit the export button at the bottom of the page and save in a smaller format - say 640

Ah ha… Wanders off to scratch head at Picassa.

Jeni

I think the file to to large - try reducing the size in Picasa or some other image programme. Taking a long time to download ?

I took this yesterday from my terrace, but the weather is the same today, though slightly cooler at 24 degrees. The people here are too friendly for the forum to emulate AI. It’s like popping in for a coffee and chat. What am I doing with my photos? I downloaded as asked, but still I can’t seem to get them to appear on the page. Thick as a brick, that’s me. :frowning: Still, if you press the attachment, it’ll come up.)

That is just stunning. I’m moving back…

OK but omit bold section and yes it is another beautuful day in Brittany - 27 in the shade in my garden - its the new med !!!

Good luck to SFN for the future and please never go down the road of AI !!!

Hi you two - I’m just writing something for our FB fan page - can I quote you on how great we are please?

(That way I might forgive you for posting sunny sailing scenes when we still had grey skies in the so called south of France…!)

I feel warm and muzzy but thats because its another red hot day in North west Brittany !