SFN Lottery syndicate

can’t open it? Is that whats interdit?
Switched to firefox from IE9 - can open it now.
I love your optimism on winnings but shouldn’t you start with 10 euro! That’s all I ever seem to win. Doesn’t address the effort of SFN maintaining the syndicate until we get the a win though…don’t get me started on spreadsheets though I could look at numbers for days on end…sad I know!

Apparemment c’est interdit!! I’ll check.

How about this?

I suppose I was thinking that if SFN took an admin fee from each entry (whatever % appropriate) then that generates them some regular income/support for their ongoing efforts and perhaps then they take a smaller cut of the winnings?

ok what percentage do you think is acceptable? A sliding scale might work if it’s announced upfront based on no of members but could be a pain to administer if people drop out…

It all depends on how many people want to take part. The more people the lower the percentage.

ah he’s too young though :slight_smile:
At least I didn’t call you Hilary - now she fits the ‘Dragon’ bill appropriately! Not Scottish though - what is going on with those shoulder pads?

I’m currently flogging almost anything that hasn’t been used in the last 12m on ebay UK to raise funds for windows (well that’s what I’m telling the hubby but actually I think I might have bought more in kids clothes than what I’ve made so far…oh dear)

Lottery seems only way we might make enough money to renovate our rat house!

Would 10% of winnings be too mean?

And broke.

If you are going to compare me to a dragon, at least use Peter Jones. It was my gran who was scottish. I’m just mean :smiley:

Don’t know what one is? I am more than willing to fund SFN but not at 25% of winnings.

yes but in the spirit of partaking & funding SFN at the same time surely you wouldn’t begrudge 25% of money in/out to our founders? - stop being a Bannatyne!

25%!!! of what? What if there are 20 people? Does that mean they share only 75% of prize. Sorry to be a pain, but (it’s the Scottish grandmother in me), for that reason…I’m out. Or if it’s the amount put in, that reduces the chances of winning by, wait a minute…25%

How about SFN take an admin % for running the syndicate - I think 25% of total participation would be ok? Would we be talking weekly or monthly? Would everyone pay the same amount to keep it simple?

I haven’t given it much thought yet, if we get enough interest on this thread then I would be happy to look into it.

Probably would be a nightmare but still think worth doing. Would you be administrator? % of winnings to SFN. Am up for doing it as any chance of replenishing the pot is a good thing.