SFN Newsletter - Saturday 19th June 2010

New Groups on the Survive France Network!

We now have a group dedicated to Ski and Mountain Lovers, regional groups geared towards those of you based in the Poitou Charente and Midi-Pyrenees, a Wine Lovers group (which is proving remarkably popular - funny that!) and on a more serious note, a Cancer Support group offering support and assistance to people in France. We’ve also set up a Development Group where we are working on features to make SF even better. If you have any ideas, we’d love to hear them. If you’d like to run a regional group or have an idea for any other group, please get in touch!

We’ve changed a few things this week and one of the new developments is that the MY PAGE feature is now able to be fully personalised. Just click on ‘Settings’, select MY PAGE and you can then opt to reset the features, add new ones and change the appearance of the entire page. We’ve also introduced the facility to list your blog/website directly on your profile. This should be a real benefit to all those running a business and the bloggeratti!

Find instructions on customising your profile here.

Helen A-H has done sterling work compiling an SF Recipe File. There are some amazingly talented cooks on the site and until now, posted and shared recipes have tended to get lost in different threads and discussions. I’m looking forward to trying the home made baked beans and who knows, if we get enough we could produce an SF cookbook! I know that many of you read the Daily Currency updates provided by affiliate Halo financial. If you do use their services please follow the links from the site.

I’m off to do a sun-dance now so here’s to better weather next week… Catharine x

PS You can add your website addresses now by following this link.