SFN Radio show - we need your help!

Hi Catherine. Sounds a very exciting project and I/we would be delighted to help. Debs and I live in a straw bale house, so would be happy to contribute anything about eco-building/lifestyle etc. Debs could contribute some very interesting staff on complementary health - she is an aromatherapist and reflexologist and is doing some great work using EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique). Can you interview by phone? We live a bit far from you. As you may know, music is a passion of mine and I get my fair share of promos. Perhaps I could do a podcast. Don't know how they work, mind, but I imagine it can't be too difficult. I used to do a local radio show in the Lot. Anyway, food for thought... Mark

Do you want a Jingle?...SF.....ENNNNNNN. Let me do a jingle Mr. Mainwaring...I would like to volunteer for the Jingle making...

Hi there!

I was wondering if you were looking for English speaking musicians only or will you play some French music too?

Thanks dear Catherine,and James,and The SFN,

The SFN Radio Show,and its concept sounds totally Cool,if I can contribute in any way,as a permanent resident here in France since almost 30 years now....(It's been a long ride...) And,as a member of SFN,and/or as a musician,and/or as an international world-traveller,or just simply as a happy and honored member of the SFN.

I look very much forward to hear from you and regarding The SFN Radio Show,please keep me updated,I'll stay Tuned.

I wish you Catherine,and James,and The Whole SFN an outstanding year "On Air"....SFN Rocks!

I do hope that You All Keep Well!

Best Regards and Tunes and Vibes!

Seth,Provence and Paris,and eventually Nice)

Excellent idea, although like others I'd like to know what format it's going to take - will it be podcasts, for example?

Anyway, I'm in for Paris curiosities, photography, English teaching etc. Regular 'slots' would be nice...

Hi Katharine

As I've mentioned to you before I would like publicity for our upcoming literary festival here in St Clementin Deux Sevres. I can't provide it all here, I think we'd need to make contact. Also there would be opportunity for you to interview published authors who are coming along to the festival, who perhaps are better known. There may be an opportunity for you, though of course this would be your decision, for outside broadcast from the festival. We had music especially recorded for us by Robert Jessep, who is a wonderful guitarist. I'm sure that Robert would appreciate the exposure and would be happy to have his music played on the radio. Get in touch and I can point you in the right direction for all of these.

Best wishes

Glyn

Just wonder if I missed something? How are we to listen to Radio SFN? It is to be a webcast or wha?

good luck! I have the radio on all day ( from the TV ) but we have a PC in the lounge connected to a HiFi. I look forward to listening.

I'd love to hear this Kent..how would I play it?

Hi Catharine, here's a romantic little number nicked from Ralph McTell. It's myself on vocals and acoustic guitar and my mate, Ed Pitman, noodling gently on electric. I'll try and post it but get back to me if it doesn't come through OK; I can send it directly to an email address.

file://localhost/Users/williamshelley/Desktop/KS)%20Nana's%20Song__.mp3

Hi Hilary...thanx...be nice to see this hit the No 1 spot.

Hilary, you have to click the html button to add the embed code, otherwise it won't render :)

...haha come to think of it we added an English verse 'Sent Plane for me!'

very apt indeed Hilary the link is great ...had to learn the words for my band. The only tune to come out of France since...er....

Still think it should be called 'Radio SFN'...rolls off the tongue DJ style

sounds brill Catherine...great idea...looking forward to hearing all about it....especially as its still raining and all I am doing is listening to the radio all day!

That sounds great Catherine. Good luck with it. When is it going to air and how often? I've just posted up our Olive Festival in the events section which is on 5th May which you could mention if you're up and running before then.

I'm sure my husband Gary would be happy to do an interview with you to talk about setting up a Garden Centre and Landscaping business here in France - or anything horticultural that you think your listeners would be interested in.

Expat internet radio: sounds fun!

I've done gardening radio shows in Reading and in Luton, back in the days when I was young, handsome and could string ten words together into a comprehensible sentence.....a long time ago, obviously.

Then we have Loire Valley Garden tours to talk about and all those wonderful gardening courses we do - 90 of them at the last count.....blimmy, you'll be busy!

So exciting for you.

Perhaps you could look towards the great press of the Times or telegraph?

Now that UK has taken a double dip it is the place for eveyone to find happiness.

what a wonderful idea, good luck Catharine !!!