SFN Secret Santa

Thanks Secret Santa ) YOU are amazing, and very astute! :)

Woohoo!!!!! Thanks Santa!! So perfectly me too - love it :D :D xxx

Secret Santa's been!!!!!

Yaaay - I'm off to play with my toys - thanks Santa!

Same here, although I do have a few ideas ;)

I haven`t yet either. I want to wait and see who I have as well!

No not yet I was waiting to see who I got:)

so - have you got your present ideas ready for Secret Santa? I've been out and got mine today :)

Just a quick reminder to let me have your address before Friday if you've signed up for Secret Santa and to all those of you out there who haven't joined in the fun yet - it's not too late, you can still message me up to close of play Friday 30th.

Thanks Abigail - it looks like we're going to have fun! Over 30 people joined up so far. I hope people have got their thinking caps on...can't wait to do the draw & see who gets who!

all sorted now Margaret.

Hi Suzanne, I have also sent you a request to become a friend but have not received anything yet.

We're almost up to 30 SFN Secret Santas - keep them coming :)

Hi Sandra, I've accepted - not sure why it isn't showing on your end as my side shows you in my list of friends. Can you have a quick look and check again. If not we'll need to ask James to look into it.

Cheers

Suz

Hello Suzanne I have already posted that I'd like to join but can't message you my address unless you accept me as a friend. I've sent a request.

Nice idea! I am in.

It's been great to see even more SFN members signing up for the SFN Secret Santa over the weekend. If you haven't joined in yet but would like to take part - please private message me your postal address so I can add you into the Christmas Stocking.

yes Alison though we'll have to hope Santa is pretty speedy to get yours in time for Christmas - fingers crossed.

I'm in too, please!

Jerry and I are in - sent you a private post a few minutes ago. This is a great idea and will be a lot of fun! Katie and Jerry Berard

I`m in, getting into the spirit of Christmas. Tis the TWIG (Toulouse International Womans Group) Christmas Fair tomorrow in La salvatat St Giles if anyone is local and does not know about it! Monies that is raised by the Charity stalls go to a French charity and an international charity which the group has chosen.