SFN ski / snowboard meet-up in Midi-Pyrenees

Hi Martin, I know a few cheap places to stay around St Lary that I’ve used before, if you choose somewhere near there to ski so say Piau, Peyragudes or St Lary (we used to stay in St. Lary and then look at where had the best snow near-by!) and there are good places to eat etc. in St Lary? Will definitely come for a day’s skiing if you organise (happy to help if you need it too).

Catherine, James - There a good small resort about 45 mins South of Pau called La Pierre Saint Martin, which has good facilities for kids and some nice long Blue runs. Good for a days skiing and not too far from you I think?

Thanks
Kristy

Hi James,

Waiting to see what the response is first. Once we have an idea of numbers, dates / days preferred and any preference on resort, I can try and get some more details together. Finding cheap accommodation near ski resorts in the winter!! Not likely :slight_smile: If price is an issue, then better to choose a resort that is not too difficult to get to and stay somewhere further away.
If we go for a few days out of February, there is a B&B I know in St Beat, which is an easy drive to Superbagneres, Les Mourtis and not too far from Peyragudes.

Lets see how things develop.

Cheers

Martin

Hi Martin,

We would definitely be up for this, do you know anywhere cheap to stay over? When are you thinking of?

Thanks

James

Hi Catherine - yep, put it in the newsletter, the more the merrier!! I much prefer skiing in groups, makes for a far more interesting day!!

Cheers
Martin

Martin - shall I put this in the newsletter as there are quite a few of us in the 40 / 64 who would probably come along?

Well done for organising!

C x