Shag in the woods

@ Marijke - not being rude but there is something going on with your spacing in your posts? Makes them really hard to read? Not sure what it might be - any clues anyone?

With you there marijke, but take a comfortable armchair and watch a fiasco develop after Cameron's stamping of his silly little feet last week. When my lot say bye-bye to England and reseal Hadrian's Wall I hope we really get their goat by staying in the EU and going into the Euro... Now for the angry responses :)

I knew a guy in Liverpool , way back in the 60s , when men were men and women were just there for our pleasure, he'd shag a rolling do-nut! I used to think what's the world coming to?

The black shag was cherry flavoured....'onest!

I suppose they could've been the turbaned kind in central America, after all, they do travel.

Used to smoke fine black shag!

@Marijke...Red or Hindus? Feathers or turbans?

Keith, somebody shagged it!

OK! OK! So can we get back to the €euro's problems!? >{;o))

The teacher was telling the kids about the birds and the bees and
she explained that when a man and a woman meet and fall in love, nine
months later the stork usually brings them a little baby from its nest.
>Little Gemma at the back of the class put her hand up and asks
the teacher, are you sure about the stork miss? I think you're getting
your birds mixed up 'cos my big sister just got a little baby and she
said it was from a shag at the beach..!!!

'@ Gregor thanks for the info on the hunter's going to get that sign.

At last years Reveillon in a local hotel/restaurant I popped out at one in the morning to get the dog from our room and take him for a New Year's piddle. As we walked round the back of the restaurant to the hotel garden we literally bumped into a very large girl with dress around her waist having her wicked way with a skinny bloke, trousers around his ankles, she seemed to have him firmly gripped by his scrawny kneck up against the wall. Who said romance was dead ! Needless to say I gave them a warm round of applause and carried on walking the dog. It also made for good talk at the table on my return as everyone plied me with drinks to tell them which couple in the dining room I'd bumped into. But their identity remains my secret!

When we were living in the US, it always used to crack me up when people proudly pointed out their beautiful shag rugs, newly acquired or inherited ---

love it, love it :)

Well, as long as his name wasn't Dick Cheney, you should have been safe lol

If he didn't "get" you in that damn great landrover, he's obviously not that lethal. Tell the furry critters to relax! :-)

When I saw the title of this post, I couldn't believe my eyes. What? A shag in the woods? Even as a Yank I know what that means, thank you very much Austin Powers. I thought, this can't be some dirty story here on SFN, this is a family show. :( I know! It's one of James' funny joke videos. I stealthily put on my ear buds as to not wake my snoring husband and click. It was very well written, very funny and all Catharine, but after all was read and done, I'm left wanting. You're a big tease, you.

If you want to get on the hunters nerves, become a member of the LPO (bird protection league) and declare your grounds a bird sanctuary. For a small fee, they'll send you a sign to put up and this makes it off-limits for hunters. Who unfortnuately will probably use the sign for target practice. http://www.lpo.fr/refuges-lpo/refuges-lpo

@ Micheal Preston...

Actually, I meant Blanket, as I thought the Shag was the prize ( I love those Black sea birds)

However I think there maybe a separate special prize if you can indeed BYO!!

We have dogs, one of them is a very large long haired GSD with a horrendous growl, the truth is if my small daughter taps him on the nose he runs off whimpering. We live just within la Forêt Dominale de Besserde where people go to hunt and shag and believe our field is a short cut (or shooting range). The big fellow nips at fingers and so on but was worrying one of the latter breed whose young lady companion appeared to have frozen whilst his anatomy did the opposite (if you no longer see my point - as one might say). Then he let one of his deep bass barks out and I quite expected the couple to faint. Instead something in the direction of a dozen hunters who had been enjoying the entertainment scattered! It took me at least half an hour to explain to my wife because I had spasms of laughter each time I tried.