Share your pet photos!

The Orange One, aka Daffodil or Jonquille.
Dealer of death, provider of food, mistress of all she sees.20180506_164731

4 Likes

Next dog neighbour catch rabbit ! My mum was horrified when she saw the two legs out of the dog mouth ! She told me “you need to be rough to live in the country side, poor thing :tired_face:

Spartacus, one-eyed as a result of an encounter with a car.

5 Likes

TOO does too:

1 Like

Just like we wouldn’t feed them enough ! :wink:

2 Likes

So many cats and chickens to choose from, this is the first one that popped on the screen to be uploaded. Whiskers (also known as The Squeaking Farter) … I went to a GammVert and they’d just caught him and were searching for a home for him and of course Muggins here said “I’ll take him”. I realise now that they’d seen my car driving in and remembered the crazy English lady who always talks about her cats and chickens and buys them treats, so they grabbed the feral kitten quickly and waited for me to ask what was in the box? Now a year old and he’s a gorgeous boy …

6 Likes

I’m more a dog person, but I must admit, I don’t know how I would react if a cat adopts me, might be hard to resist …

1 Like

My dog died 2 years ago aged 16.5 and I shall not have another until I have retired.

Good age 16.5, but sadly always too young, time past so quick

3 Likes

What is the name of the stew that provides V’, do post the recipe :yum:

“Squeaking Farter”, when B’ calls me that, I think to myself, ‘not kind’, bet that little fella does too, :unamused:

1 Like

Snap!

I will think long and hard before we have another, ‘Bijou’ is an absolute, joy, but will not settle in the car, prevents us travelling.
But I have always had a dog.
‘Skye’, the one before, could not get into the car fast enough, happy to sleep there too if the hotel, etc, had a prob’, as many in Spain did.
More to having pets, than just bikkies and walkies :thinking:

6 Likes

My big girl witing for her breakfast.

All you need is love, love… love is all you need !

4 Likes

Dah De Dah, La La! :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

Meet Georgee!

6 Likes

So cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cool dude

5 Likes