Share your pet photos!

I tend not to put them back in my pocket once fully loaded…lol…x :smiley:

2 Likes

So picture uploading not going to plan. Trying again…

Here is Archie as it is just starting to snow

6 Likes

Is this his indoor kennel/playroom… :wink:

No but he thinks so :grinning:

1 Like

One for @Helen6 . Spotted outside my window this morning.

7 Likes

Ahhhh, couldn’t you just go and give him/her a big hug ? Looks an adorable bundle of fluff.

1 Like

Cats and foxes can co-exist…Pheobe and Nutmeg are old friends…

My brother was better with animals than plants… but he had a go…

7 Likes

Wonderful photo …

That’s a fabulous photo Stella.

I fear I’m similar to your brother in terms of gardening skill. I kill everything I touch. I even managed to kill a pot of mint. Didn’t know that was actually possible.

2 Likes

I’m working my way through his files… he really did have a way with his foxy family… and Phoebe is now with a neighbour, although she still visits his garden when she feels so inclined… :grinning:

I would give him potted plants for the patio… foolproof… huh… :roll_eyes::open_mouth::grinning:

1 Like

Awwww…Thankyou…! What a little cutie pie…makes me wanna scoop ‘em up and bury my nose in their fur…love the smell of puppies…lol…x :smile:

Was mum with him/her…???

Yes, she was trotting along behind mum. Yesterday they both turned up at my front door.

Sorry about the awful photo, I just grabbed my phone.

2 Likes

Looks like you might have another regular visitor and that you may have to stock up on a few more biscuits…x :smiley:

What an honour that Mum trusts you enough to bring her little one to your doorstep…:heart:

1 Like

So here’s a stray that has wandered to my door and now lives in the shed. He’s become very tame, and the vet says he has a fractured jaw which is too complicated to treat; however he’s not in pain and can eat as long as he’s able to slurp his food So he has a home with us and has been named ‘Wonky Cat’ because of his lovely lopsided face and sticky out tongue. And he’s a sweetie, just wants cuddles and tummy tickles. Ain’t he just a cutie?!

5 Likes

He’s lovely, who could resist that face ?

2 Likes

Not really a pet but he looked a bit thin so we fed him. It has to be there by a certain time otherwise he hangs around the door!

4 Likes

Cute, I have some photos somewhere of some baby hedgehogs pinching the cats food, they didn’t know what to do (cats not hedgehogs) :slight_smile: He hasn’t started his hibernation then ? Poor animals don’t know where they are with this crazy weather !

2 Likes

One of our cats was attacked by a gite guests Patterdale terrier about 10 years ago, it got away and we didn’t see it for a few days. When she eventually came back, she was wonky with a broken jaw and couldn’t eat or drink. The local vet (farm vet) was in favour of putting her down, but we insisted that he fix it, so he operated and wired the jaw. Six weeks later, another op to remove the wires. The cost was about 120 euros, and that included all drugs, and the dogs owner paid. The cat is now 15 and still going strong.

7 Likes

Hi Ann, No sign of hibernation yet although I’ve made him a little house with hay in our garage. The door doesn’t reach the floor & it’s very funny to see him bend his knees to get in! He has a snooze in there a couple of times a day in between strolling around looking for the odd slug/snail. Our garden is the ‘wild’ kind so if it does get cold he should have plenty of places to sleep for a while!
regards B.

3 Likes

Had to post this, doesn’t happen very often :blush:

4 Likes