Share your story and earn some extra cash!

Hi Julian, Afternoon! I've jsut left Kym a message as we're good to go with our piece for the Daily Mail. Do you know if she is free over the next couple of days to be photographed? Best, Sam

MORNING!

Sensitive piece for the Daily Mail looking to speak to women whose parents have paid or contributed financially in some way to their daughter's desire to have children. I already have one lady whose parents have paid for her to have her eggs frozen. I'm now looking to speak to others who parents may have helped with the cost of IVF treatment, surrogacy or adoption.

Open to all ideas.

there is a tip fee available and a generous fee on publication.

Morning! Another Daily Mail request for any UK-based men.

I am looking for three married men with grey hair (obvious grey hair), over 35 and under 50 who are up for having their hair dyed professionally by celebrity hairdresser Richard Ward.

The colour last 2-3 weeks max.

All travel expenses to his London studio will be covered and there is a £200 fee.

You will need to be happy to talk about your hair history and provide pictures!

Afternoon! For an urgent piece I'm working on for the Daily Mail I'm looking for three UK-based families who, while on holiday, have been robbed.
Ideally (unfortunate i know!) they will have been in the property while the burglary/attempted burglary was taking place.
Needs to have happened within the last five years.
Need to have pictures of the family on the holiday.
Will need to be photographed & identified.
Tip fee and generous fee to the family available on publication.

Afternoon!

Here's a round-up of the stories I'm working on at the moment.

Remember I can pay you a recommendation fee of £150 if you know someone suitable in the UK (and they end up being used!)

COUPLES WHO HAVE HAD A PRE-MOON & A HONEYMOON

Im looking to speak to UK-based couples (ideally over 30) who, in the last 5 years, have had a 'pre-moon' before their wedding and a honeymoon.
Ideally they’ll have a variety of reasons for the Pre-Moon (getting a tan for the big day, having a break from wedding stress, one final lavish trip as an unmarried couple, whatever it may be…) and have spent a fair bit of money across both the pre-moon and the honeymoon.
They’ll need to pose for pictures as well as supply us with pix from the pre-moon, the wedding and the main honeymoon.
I can pay them a fee of £300 on publication.

FACE-TO-FACE with BURGLARS WHILE IN HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION

I also need one more person, over 30, who while on holiday have been in the property when a burglary/attempted burglary was taking place.
Needs to have happened within the last five years.
Need to have pictures of the family on the holiday.
Will need to be photographed & identified.
£500 to them payable on publication.

FINALLY:

Men who spend thousands on their hair

I'm looking for three UK-based men who spend thousands on their hair each year. I
deally they will be over 35, married and spend more than their wives (but no worries if not).
They’d need to have things like dye jobs, permanent straightening, perhaps mesotherapy treatments to stimulate hair follicles, go regularly to pricy hairdressers, etc etc. and be happy to itemise what they’ve had done.
Ican't include hair replacement surgery unfortunately, but CAN include other anti-hair-loss treatments such as vitamins, supplements, lotions and potions etc!
Must be happy to be pictured.

£300 on publication

PLEASE NOTE ALL CONTRIBUTORS GET TO READ & APPROVE THIER CONTRIBUTION PRIOR TO PUBLICATION

If you'd rather contact me via email: samantha.brick@btinternet.com (please state you're emailing via SFN)

hi Julian,

I've just read this now - apologies for not getting back to you!

The piece has been filed now, but I'll keep you in mind for anything else I'm working on :)

Hello!

More media requests from me:
I'm looking to speak to women, over 35 who have looked to their parents to fund their annual foreign summer holiday.
Ideally the women will be married with children, have lots of great pictures of their holiday and be happy to talk about how it came about - perhaps they had a few tough financial years, or it was a treat from her parents. Ideally the holiday will have taken place within the last 5 years. Crucially the woman's parents WON'T have joined them on the holiday. Please get in touch if you can help.

They need to be based in the UK and i can pay you a finders fee if you can put me in touch with anyone!

Thanks!