Should this Toothpaste ad have been banned!

Would the ad have been banned if it was a male model? Is this worse that a large number of perfume adverts, many of which are on around this time featuring barely clad people from each sex?
Just askin!

1 Like

Well I can normally be found reclining like that after cleaning my teeth. No ones complained so far…

3 Likes

I hope you don’t start munching on the onions after brushing!

Whichever way one views this… the person who put this advert together is probably well chuffed…the Product’s message has probably got through to more people via the debate that they might ever have dreamed of…

I must rush out and buy some of that toothpaste… if my legs will look like that after a little brushing… I will be well pleased…

1 Like

Seriously though… whoever passed this Advert for distribution must have been prepared to gamble…there is so much hoo-ha at the moment about what is and is not acceptable…no way they could think this Advert would NOT cause a rumpus… and that is quite possibly just what they wanted… the legs must take all the credit as it is almost impossible to identify the product itself…

1 Like

The thing is, I remember the ad, because of the controversy, but will quickly forget the toothpaste brand.

I love onions though!

Do we know who the Model is…???

I felt compelled to look at their website, £15.00 a tube…

I think I’ll stick to whats on offer in OCADY!

Forgot to mention that they also have a bespoke service with flavours of your choice. Onions perhaps😀 All this for the princely sum of £3000.00…

1 Like