Shutters made and restored

Hello
I would like to introduce to you a professional business by AMC Contracts. (Alan Clark) Siret No 480 493 352 000 37.
We make and refurbish shutters/gates . We can make to fit original fixed hinged points, repair, sandblast and spray existing ones to look like new. Also carried out is interior painting along with exterior masonry Airless spraying to smooth and roughcast walls.
We cover departments 16,17,24,31,49,79,82,85,86 and will consider anywhere else in Nouvelle Aquitaine
We have been in the business for over 30 years and have worked in France since 2005.
For a free to obligations quote please email sallyclark2009@yahoo.fr or telephone 0545 217201 to arrange an appointment and Alan would be delighted to visit you
Look forward to hearing from you
Many thanks
Sally Clark

2 Likes

Hi - may help to indicate which areas you cover.

Hi Sally … and welcome to our Forum :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

Thanks for including the Siret Number for the company … just so folk can be sure you hold the necessary insurances for your work…

(This is no reflection on you… but it is a valid area of concern due to some “cowboys”… )

cheers

She did!

:wink::relaxed::upside_down_face: before we all get confused… the original poster edited… and put all the info necessary into the first post…

so I had to edit my post originally asking for Siret Number… and poor Simon was left high and dry…:roll_eyes::blush::wink::zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes